3 Days Tsavo East & Tsavo West Safari
Mombasa | Tsavo East | Tsavo West | Mombasa
Day 01: Mombasa - Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East national, the park is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to Ashnil Aruba Camp .Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park.
Overnight stay: Ashnil Aruba Camp.
Day 02: Tsavo East - Tsavo West
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast depart for Tsavo West Game drive en route to Ngulia safari lodge. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it.
Overnight stay: Ngulia safari lodge
Day 03: Tsavo West - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for Mombasa lunch at Voi lion hill camp . After lunch proceed to Mombasa arriving late in the evening drop off at your respective hotels.
Set Departures: Daily
Who can do this Safari: Everyone
NB: This is an indication of the type of itinerary you can do. You have the option to customize this itinerary to suit your interests in terms of destinations you would like to visit and/or activities you would prefer to do.
Itinerary View on Google Maps
- Pick up and drop off at JKIA - Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Bed & Breakfast in Nairobi Hotel.
- Domestic Flights.
- Full Board on Safari
- All transport in designed safari vehicle 4x4WD with a pop up roof for maximum game viewing comfort with a professional English speaking driver/guide.
- All park entrance fees
- The cost of obtaining visas
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips, porterage etc.
- International flights.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature.
- All other items that are not mentioned in 'our price includes'.
6 Days Tanzania Highlights Safari
- View Trip
5 Days Uganda Kibale & Bwindi
- View Trip
Plan with an Expert
Talk to our experienced tour consultants for a tailormade safari. firstname.lastname@example.org
A response within 24hrs
Yes! we shall respond to all tour requests within 24hours, no execuses.
We have a good rapport with most suppliers, thus guaranteeing you best prices in best camps, lodges and hotels.
Global Presence and Sales Support
Mirage Plaza, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 26551-00100, Nairobi.
+254 721 281538
+254 722 768061
Ruth Muli & Francis Karani,
32 Gershwin Circle, Newark, Delaware 19702.
+1 302 503 3083
+1 302 983 2470
Director of Marketing
Whatsapp: +60 14 269 4099